Work With Michele
“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.” -Carl Jung
Let’s Fucking Do this!
Are you at your wits end?
- Are you someone who is challenged by life but desire to move forward?
- Are you able to be self-generating, willing and able to complete the work that needs to be done to move you forward?
- Are you committed to creating a positive shift in your life?
- Are you open to change?
- Are you willing to take responsibility for your own life, to learn from the past and move on?
- Are you willing to see things differently and take on new perspectives?
- Are you open to calling on something greater than yourself for guidance?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you’re the perfect person for coaching. In the coaching alliance, we will bring clarity to the vision you have for your life. We’ll set goals that are focused on the future while taking actions now. This is an educational and transformative process. You’ll have me as your equal partner in becoming the agent of change that you need to propel your life to places you only once imagined.
What’s the difference between coaching and therapy?
In therapy, a patient goes in to speak to the therapist to get answers. In coaching, a client partners with a coach to find their own answers. The relationship in coaching is based on equality and accountability.
In therapy there is a focus on analyzing the past. In coaching, the focus is on solving problems and creating a future while setting goals and action steps.
In therapy the therapist may not have an understanding of the clients model of world. In coaching, the coach and client understand that the other “gets it”. The coach has been through the same, or very similar experience as the client, has come through the pain and suffering to the other side and can assist the client in doing the same.
If you think about driving a car, a therapist will explore with you why you’re not driving. A coach encourages and supports you in getting back in the drivers seat so you are headed in the direction you want to go. A coach is your passenger, helping you navigate the journey.
What is an Integrative Coach?
An Integrative Coach is someone who…
- provides a safe, loving space for transformation to occur.
- holds the relationship with their clients as sacred.
- supports others in reaching their highest potential.
- stands in the vision of the clients by holding them accountable.
- supports their clients in finding alternative perspectives.
- supports clients in reaching their goals.
- adds clarity to vision and encourages action.
- celebrates their clients accomplishments with them.
- focuses on the future by living in the now.
- is vision driven.
- turns their wounds into wisdom and supports their clients in doing the same.
- sees life as a teacher with many gifts.
- speaks the truth, even when it’s uncomfortable.
- listens for possibility.
- supports you in achieving your results.
An Integrative Coach is NOT…
- a therapist, fixer, or healer.
- a problem solver.
- someone who has all the answers.
- someone who accepts excuses.