What is an Integrative Coach?
An Integrative Coach is someone who…
- provides a safe, loving space for transformation to occur.
- holds the relationship with their clients as sacred.
- supports others in reaching their highest potential.
- stands in the vision of the clients by holding them accountable.
- supports their clients in finding alternative perspectives.
- supports clients in reaching their goals.
- adds clarity to vision and encourages action.
- celebrates their clients accomplishments with them.
- focuses on the future by living in the now.
- is vision driven.
- turns their wounds into wisdom and supports their clients in doing the same.
- sees life as a teacher with many gifts.
- speaks the truth, even when it’s uncomfortable.
- listens for possibility.
An Integrative Coach is not…
- a therapist, fixer, or healer.
- someone who has all the answers.
- someone who accepts excuses.